5/16/12

Industry Support for the Project

Last week I got in touch with a company(ltshd.com) I used to work for in China, and were surprised to find that they are also thinking about a 3D online dressing project which is very similar to mine. So we exchanged some idea and they agreed to offer me some help on programming and users to test the project.

As for the 3D part, I told them about my biggest challenge in this project, which is that I have to build a lot of model for different body shapes, and they introduced a really helpful website for online 3D model creation named OptiTex.

dressipi.com
As for the fashion rules and the dress suggestion, they suggested me to look into the fashion preference test raise by dressipi.com. What impressed me most it's that they seriously ask about which brands of dress are your favorite so that they can analysis the price and the style you prefer and offer you further suggestion.

As for the data part of my project, in the future I will need many users to test the website and do some data visualization based on the user's behavior in the website. So it's really important for me that they offer me some users to join in this part. And they will also help me to build up the database for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment