4/3/12

A Meeting with Ms. Stevenson in Textile Design Office


I made an appointment with Ms. Stevenson in Textile Design Office as Sharon suggested last week, and it turn out to be quite helpful. The main purpose of this meeting was to solve some problem of the dressing part of my project.

For the issue of copyright, Ms. Stevenson suggested that if I use the classic design of certain age, it's unlikely to cause any problem. But I should pay attention that I shouldn't draw out the specific detail of a certain dress.

 For the dress-up rules, she and some other ladies in the office suggested me to look into the shows and books by Trinny&Susannah. And she was also very kind to show me some classic style of 50s and 60s such as vionnet.

So after the meeting, I started to read the books like 20th Century Fashion and tried to do some data visualization in this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment